Old September 27th 03, 07:46 AM
tscottme

Brian wrote in message
. net...
Jeez, talk about yesterdays views - get off the France bashing already

and
get back into life - I supposed you have stopped eating French Fries

too?

And yes, France does have an Army - one that is very strong with very

good
equipment - the Le Clerc being comparable to the vaunted M1.

snip

Le Clerc? Is that some sort of precision-guided surrender munition?

--

Scott
--------