Old August 13th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
burt

Default Rutan on Global Warming

On Aug 8, 7:08*am, "Dan Luke" wrote:
"Morgans" *wrote:
Dan, if you are as smart as you think you are, you would realize that the
two sides of this argument will never agree, and it does not matter what
proof you claim to have. *In result, you would just quit arguing, and move
on to a different subject, without caring who gets the last word.

The same thing could be said to the other people arguing with Dan.
--

Oh, you're right of course, Jim. *I've been in enough of these arguments
here and elswhere to know it's no longer an issue of facts with most people.

But a respected guy likeRutanspouting nonsense in public on a subject he
clearly does not understand is something I couldn't let pass without
comment.

I'll leave it with what I've posted so far; the others can claim victory if
they like.

Dan

T182T at 4R4

Rutan's pitch had nothing to do with his climate science expertice.
The pitch dealt with Data Presentation Fraud. Instead of being
critical of Rutan, download his PowerPoint slides and be sure you look
also at the speaker's notes. The PPT file can be downloaded at
http://rps3.com/