Old January 7th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flying_monkey

Default More lies from SSA

I'll have to jump to RW's defense here a little. The announcement said
it was effective Jan. 1. If he renewed earlier, he should have gotten
the sporting licence renewal included. If an organization puts out an
announcement like this, the one group you should be able to count on
for following the announcement exactly is the group that put out the
announcement.

Just my $0.02,
Ed

Jack wrote:
wrote:

NO.1 At the end of 2006 it was my time to pay my SSA dues, so I also
asked to renew my sporting license (1hr later and after B.S. with three
people I got "NO")(so much for cutoff date Jan 1, 2007)