Old September 21st 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

Default "Resulting replacement power... requirements for electric... is obtained"

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:37:32 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

No, I'm flying Cessna's with a CFI friend on board. I don't have
access to an LSA right now,

??????

which is just as well,

because I
plan on buying an LSA and it would be prudent to have a
CSI that's proficient in that make/model train me.

Maybe it would be prudent for you to get seat time in an LSA before
you shoot off your mouth like you are some kind of ****ing expert?

Maybe that's just me, wanting to be all accurate and non-fukknutzoiod.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj