Old December 11th 10, 08:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark IV[_3_]

Default There is no spin in electric power meters

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:02:40 -0800 (PST), Khrapko wrote:

On 10 ÇÌÇÍÇÓ, 21:17, "Mark." wrote:
Not if the plane is electric. Trust me.
I own the patents on a new, lightweight litium
battery that will power a plane around the globe.
Proof...
https://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/9...
Mark IV Inventor

Ha! Mark, I own patents on a dielectric plane which needs no power at
all!
Let's fly!

In the year 2011, you will be arrested and prosecuted
for operating an internal combustion engine in the
United States of America. (Chimerica)

I have government sources who advise Mark on this.
----

"Lion is actually an abbreviation for lithium ion."

CARS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEK-bKF0aHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUaXG...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHs-l...eature=channel

"I¡¦ve run the numbers, and based on the information that is in the
datasheets, its entirely possible to use these batteries in a PHEV ¡V
they satisfy just about all the basic requirements for use. I
estimated 100 50Ah cells, which would provide a total energy storage
of 11.6kWh, which at an 80% depth of discharge would allow for 9.28kWh
usable energy. The batteries have a high enough charge/discharge rate
to support propelling a vehicle and recharge in a reasonable time,..."

http://www.sequence-omega.net/2009/0...anate-battery/

AIRPLANES:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=6358896
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwyyQ1BckK0