Old December 12th 10, 06:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark IV[_3_]

Default There is no spin in electric power meters

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:01:45 -0800 (PST), george wrote:

On Dec 12, 1:28*am, Khrapko wrote:
On 11 дек, 11:36, Mark IV wrote:

In the year 2011, you will be arrested and prosecuted
for operating an internal combustion engine in the
United States of America. (Chimerica)
I have government sources who advise Mark on this.

This means corruption.

No.It means mark has been let out and is posting

You're in luck then.

Three months ago I accepted a job in a solar energy firm and will be
overseeing roof installs.

I'm very excited about this opportunity which will enable me to apply
a breakthrough in this field, my compass which only works facing the
southwest and allow me to buy my new remote control plane much sooner
than I had anticipated and then find someone to pay to fly it.

I know in the past that I said over and over how rich I am, guess
what, I fooled the **** out of you.

Prioritization of time greatly disinclines me to play usenet, which
has became primarilly a wasteland of derelicts and the bored of which
I am far ****ing superior. Amen to that.

I know that many of you will miss me that you have leanred from me and
for that you are greateful.

to Ari whose real name is Phil: you've had your fun now...

*Let me tell you something you little *******, and I'm only gonna*
*tell you once. You've been forging my posts for 3 years*
*and libeling me and there are people who can find out who you are*
*in real life. *

*When I get my hands on you I will make you eat every Goddamn word*
*you've posted. You got that? You will be located and I will put*
* you in the mother****ing hospital. I will ruin you for life and*
*it's gonna hurt real ****ing bad. You've ****ed yourself son.*

In Jesus' name, I now leaving Usenet.

St. Mark IV