Old February 11th 04, 01:21 PM
CriticalMass

G.R. Patterson III wrote:

CriticalMass wrote:

Do you have ANYTHING useful to do with your, oh, so ample spare time,
beside annoying everyone?

This post has appeared in at least three groups with several different subject
lines and a different "from" address each time.

I know. I've seen all of 'em. Been fighting the urge to respond to all
of 'em with pithy words of discouragement. It really gripes me when
this kind of thing pollutes the ngs.

You're probably complaining to
a spambot of some kind. If you have another idea of what to do about it, though,
I'd like to hear it.

I don't have any good ideas. I acknowledge that the best idea is to
just ignore them. I just have a low tolerance for the kind of human
debris that thinks this crap is a worthwhile way to interact.