Old September 6th 17, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down for maintenance for a couple of months

On Mon, 04 Sep 2017 18:50:03 +0000, Paul T
wrote:

World Class was a far better idea than the stupidity that is the 13.5m
class

.... and it failed completely, as predicted by many.
Obviously one of the worst ideas ever in gliding history.

- now turning into another class for the 'rich boys'.

.... but with many nice features (affordable self-launch, godd
performance). People in my club are talking about buying 13.5m class
gliders.