Old September 11th 17, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Ruskin[_2_]

Default Help. Obtaining a UK Gliding License on the basis of my American License

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:32:33 PM UTC+1, Bruce Hoult wrote:
On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:27:51 PM UTC+3, Paul Ruskin wrote:
On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 1:27:52 PM UTC+1, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Well, this thread IS 8 years old now, lots can change in that time.

Well spotted. I wonder why the thread sprang back into existence.

Oh, you weren't aware of that before your first reply?

No, though I was a bit puzzled as to why Don seemed to have the wrong age.

I think we changed it around 2013.