Old March 15th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Help with laws, modifications vs accessories, Regarding Interior lighting.

On Mar 12, 3:52 pm, "EridanMan" wrote:

It got me thinking about doing a similar thing to upgrade the pathetic
night-lighting of my panel.

Have you considered an AshLight? http://www.pinnacleproducts.biz/

I put one of these in my Cherokee's pilot side ashtray slot to
augment the panel lighting and it works great. I'm considering
getting another for the passenger side to use assist in nightime
boarding.

They use very bright red LEDs and run on a couple of AAA batteries,
so there's no electrical connection (or FAA paperwork).

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)