Old August 19th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Chairman Cow

Default RAP is NOT Dead

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, morgan mair fheal says...

In article ,
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392
@newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Cool, now if you could just find the proper group for your twisted
bull****, we'd all be happy.

Cue Anthem.....

I go where I'm neeed. Wherever there are neglected, under-recognised
k00ks. That is where you will find me. My quest to find justice for
people like you and find them the fame they so richly deserve knows no
bounds..

Scalp 'em, Tantric!

groovy kemosabe

Which way did we go?