Old June 22nd 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen

Default One thing is certain, this isn't an IFR group

On 06/22/09 09:56, Peter wrote:
Sam Spade wrote

This group has fallen to new lows. It's now ads for junk and videos of
flights that are as boring as photos of the new baby.

So, where has everybody gone?

There are still some people here. I just ignore the stuff I don't
care about.

There are some www based forums like Pilots of America...

I just don't care for the web-based forums. I much prefer the NNTP
news interface provided by SeaMonkey (a Thunderbird-like news reader).

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Airplane, USUA Ultralight Pilot
Cal Aggie Flying Farmers