Old March 24th 04, 12:36 AM
Jonathan

I upgraded my DC's with the headset inc. I love 'em. Wasnt too hard to do
if you're at all handy with a soldering iron.

My only regret was using my DCs to do this upgrade. When your done, the
only thing leftover from the original DC's were the shell, and the boom mic.
they even have you replace the passive sound insulation inside the cups.

In hindsight I would've picked up a cheap pair of softcomm's or similar off
Ebay, used them to upgrade, and kept the DC's as Passenger's headset.

-Jonathan

"Richard Russell" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:23:41 -0600, "Anyone"
wrote:

"Magnus" wrote in message
I've been looking around a bit for a good headset, any recomendations.
Is ANR worth it or not? Some people say it's bad because you can't hear
the engines so it takes longer to discover engine problems and makes it
harder to sync the props.

I have DC 13.4 with the headset's inc. converstion. It makes a huge
difference for not a lot of money.

I've seen the adds for this conversion but I don't know anything about
it. Would you (or someone) mind giving me the 30 second
indoctrination? Is it expensive? Is it something that I would
install from a kit? Thanks.
Rich Russell