Old April 13th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr

Default "Best" IFR self training kit?

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:47:21 GMT, "iliad"
wrote:

ANy suggestions?
Sporty's, ASA, King, or other?

Would like something that TRAINS me...not neccasarily a brain dump.

I used the King Schools interactive CD-ROM set that was available a
few years ago. It contained video clips of each section followed by a
test section.

Between this and studying the exam questions, I scored well on the
written, so it did the job.

In retrospect, I would have prefered a DVD that could be watched
without having the questions between. Would have been easier to use.