Old February 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 2/28/04 8:29 AM, in article ,
"Pechs1" wrote:

Doug- Ouch. Guess I should have stayed home then. How many U.N.
Resolutions
were
ignored by Iraq? BRBR

Look, I am very proud of the military and how well they conducted this and the
previous conflict in Iraq, VERY proud to have been a part of such a motivated,
well equipped and well led bunch BUT today in Iraq. A Boulder guy was home
from
Iraq In the paper he stated his room mate was gunned down in Iraq while
guarding a gas station...THAT is tragic. To use the military for these
'mission's is sad and getting sadder.

Fair enough.

P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)