Old February 29th 04, 02:16 PM
Pechs1

David- 1) I am a democrat. But Kerry is not the one I would support.
I would prefer Zell Miller. Edwards might do. BRBR

I don't care what label you place on yourself, what pigeon hole you occupy.

david- 2) We are winning. Our causality rate is the lowest we have had
in any conflict. Why ignore that we lost 27 per day in Vietnam,
500 per day in WW2? Hell, the two years after we conquered
Germany we had the same problems with nazi forces doing guerilla
warfare. BRBR

We had the local police force in Germany operating in a matter of days. After
WWII, we had the Japanese provide police force duties in places
like....VietNam.

David 22 years, finished in Naval Intel.

Does that mean you were in the Navy? Or a civilian contractor.

P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)