Old April 6th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Natalie

Default KOSU Arrival ATIS

Paul Tomblin wrote:

I had that problem crossing Lake Michigan in 2005. Then ATIS was saying
that the camping was full, but when we landed there were plenty of spots.

Spots on the field open and close throughout the show. Combine this
with the fact that there are no fewer than three classes of parking
these days because of endless turf wars between homebuilders, warbirds,
antique/classic, etc...

Personally, I think they should tell people who don't have the NOTAM to
get the **** out of the airspace rather than tying up the frequency like
that moron last year.

That would work for me. Tell them to go to Appleton and read the NOTAM.
But sometimes it's better to get the idiots out of the air and on the
ground where they can do less harm.