Old June 8th 04, 03:43 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:50:02 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:15:39 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:19:06 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

Keithe, you snipped the relevant passage abovve, and snipped the
spot where I repeated it below in explanation. That is bloody
well not honest. Are you Brooks or Fred?

I responded to your claim that no such explosion
occurred with an excerpt from the report

No, you did not. You did exactly what I claimed you did. Go on
back and look.

No answer?

Odd how you yourself managed to snip Keith's bit about (the part you snipped
follows):

That's long since been discredited. The total loss form the
process including the fire was 50 tonnes. You should know this.

Cite please - you keep claiming you have
some special knowledge of this event beyond
that of the various reports in the literature.

I suggest you present it.

Meanwhile I suggest you read the report published
in the journal of Hazardous Materials in 2000
http://hugin.aue.auc.dk/publ/hoiset2000.pdf

(Qutes from cited document supporting keith's claim removed for brevity)

What, no response?

And you are trying to hound *him* for *allegedly* snipping your poppycock
from the discourse? LOL!

Brooks

snip