Old May 17th 04, 07:08 AM
John Keeney

"Nina" wrote in message
On 16 May 2004 02:29:41 GMT, (Dav1936531) wrote:

Consequently, I was wondering about the possibility of a Predator as sort

of a
sniper platform. It was just a thought, but I am starting to think the

required
level of precision hitting the target would probably be

unattainable.......at
least with a .50 BMG round.

Now a tungsten flechette fired from a sabot gun....that might just do the
trick.

How about a medium powered sniper IR laser?
(I'm not talking starwars here) - but enough to blind/maim the
intended target(s) - no need to worry about windage, just point &
click. It'd keep collateral casualties to a minumum too...

Blinding weapons are considered to be banned by the rules of war.