Old October 21st 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Andrew P.

Default Dennis Fetters Rumour

While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Kevin O'Brien say:

There's a rumour going around that Dennis Fetters perished in a Brantly
crash in Argentina in July.

For a rumour, that's very specific, and I'm going to check it out in
Argentina. But it seems to me that it's pretty farfetched for several
reasons. Seems like this group might be a place to debunk, or, God
forbid, confirm such news. Dennis has occasionally posted here.

--SNIP

Probably not true. A Google (Argentina) search on "Dennis Fetters",
both web pages and news, turns up nothing.
--
Andrew P.