Old May 13th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Default Motorhome towing a glider trailer

Making one is gonna take some doing, time wise. Consider buying . . .

In Class C motorhomes there are only 3 mfgs that consistently get good
reviews. Big Foot, Lazy Daze, and Born Free.

I have a 26' Lazy Daze (they also make a 23'). When you look in places where
people don't normally look (like behind the microwave), the wiring is neatly
bundled and orderly. This sort of construction quality is hardly prevalent
in the RV industry, though. More often it's a cheap veneer over garbage
construction.

bumper

"tmlkbr" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm thinking of making a small and short motorhome to tow my DG800b
trailer. Can anyone share positive and negative experience in this.
Today I use a 2 door Montero, which is fantastic.

Tks,

Thomas
DG800b