Old October 24th 05, 07:20 PM
John Doe

Default A36 baggage?

You're 6'4" and you fly a Mooney? Wow. Good on ya. Probably don't have
much leg room for passengers in the back. Do you find the Mooney to be a
tight fit?

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
That hard part is loading it. I flew a Debonair before I bought my
Mooney. I still don't understand why Beech continues having people load
baggage from that little door on the side. In the Mooney, you load it
like a car's truck, from the top. In the Beech, I had to load the first
bag, then lift it up and load the next under it, etc. The other option
was to load the bags over the back seat, skipping the door. There is a
reason Chevy puts a trunk on cars rather than have a little door on the
side to load your car. I guess for those that only carry 1 or 2 bags
the Beech way may work but for those of us that load to the ceiling,
the Mooney way is clearly the best. I"m also 6'4", I've always thought
that Beech designed for shorter pilots, while Mooney designed for
taller pilots, perhaps that is a factor too.

-Robert