Old July 5th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default The "newest" Col. Potter. LOL

Bob wrote in news:t94p83lokr1j676injrjvnkj1i22g8l6m8@
4ax.com:

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 01:30:12 -0400, Casey Tompkins
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 21:08:01 -0700, Bob wrote:

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:30:10 -0400, "SWIGGY"
wrote:

It is necessary for the troops to operate at maximum efficiancy.

I see now.
So how many red light tents should we deploy with the troops to
operate at maximum efficiency?

Bob,

Quit being a dick. You don't like it, STFU and move on...

Why don't you STFU asshole and don't read it.

I was ordered to attend so called christian church services in basic
training and told I had to put down a christian religion on my dog
tags. I didn't like it then and I don't like paying taxes to support
military churches. The churchs want to pay chaplain wages that is
fine. Just keep my taxes out of it.

where and when was you basic
I know in 1974 at Lackland that was not the case You could go to church or
not nad you were'nt forced to put down any particular religious affiliation

The are chaplins in the military from all faiths.