Old September 22nd 04, 02:11 PM
Piperflyer

Default Need advice on flight to Cancun from Florida.

Sorry for re-posting.
Is it possible to make a trip from Key West to Cancun, Mexico in a Piper
Warrior?. Has anyone done it in a Warrior? Any tips or advice? Anything in
particular from past experiences in Cancun or Cozumel from GA standpoint?
Any pointers from the group will be appreciated. I want to fly my own
airplane to El Slvador from Tampa via Keywest, Cancun and Honduras and carry
medical supplies for charity work for the "Mission of Mercy" group of
Doctors who do this every year. Any CFI's who would like to volunteer their
time over there would be extremely welcome. Will pay for instrument time en
route. Accomodations are provided by local charities in El Salvador.
Cheers.