Old September 23rd 03, 05:38 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Viperdoc" said:
quality of sound. However, I don't want to go to WXWorx yet, since it makes
a rat nest of cables, etc. I would rather wait and see an interface with a
panel mount like the Garmin 530.

A guy in my flying club put together a really neat little tupperware box
with the WXWorx satellite reciever, USB hub, GPS, etc, etc, and a cable
conduit coming out of it. The cable has two plugs, one which goes into
the USB port of his laptop and one which goes into the ships power plug
(cigarette lighter). Looks very neat. I'm trying to convince him to put
some pictures up on the club picture gallery.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
"I've gone through over-stressed to physical exhaustion -- what's next?"