Old July 9th 05, 11:10 PM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
WHAT?? Of course it's still on Wednesday night.

Did I miss the part in the instructions that says "And you have to
change the night to fill in the blank??"

"Al Roker Productions, Inc. will visit Oshkosh for the first two days of EAA
AirVenture 2005 - Monday, July 25, and Tuesday, July 26 - in search of
extraordinary tailgating set-ups to include in a special two-hour program to
air October 6 on the Food Network."

Will check in with the FN about the above dates, etc on Monday. Maybe
they'll *want* to stay another day!!

But yes, our 3rd annual (N40BBQ) will remain on Wednesday evening.

Two-hour special ...I'm assuming all Oshkosh? I'll have to remember to tape
the episode on the 6th of October. Hope they capture the spirit of the
place.

Montblack