Old April 10th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

Default Changing Logbooks

On Apr 10, 4:37 pm, "Steve Foley" wrote:
I'm due for a flight review shortly, so I figure I'll start a new logbook
with that entry.

I'm wondering what anyone else does regarding endorsements. I have a high
performance endorsement, and I don't know how I should carry it forward.

Should I photocopy the page from the old logbook and paste/tape it in the
back of the new book?

Instead of photocopying it, just scan it into a computer and save it
in a safe place. You should also think about whether you really need
to maintain a physical logbook. There is nothing wrong with keeping
the record electronically, especially if you are not working towards a
rating or certificate.