Old August 2nd 09, 02:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Airbus 380 and White Knight 2 at Oshkosh - July 31 2009 01 Airbus 380 Lifting off Runway 36.JPG (0/1)

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:31:28 -0400, "Indrek Aavisto"
wrote:

JPN Today's Airbus 380 demo preceded departure to Milwaukee. I think
JPN both the 380 and White Knight 2 pictures I'm posting now are
JPN sufficiently different from what I put up a few days ago to justify
JPN posting.

Very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing.

I was looking at the Oshkosh live webcam yesterday and saw one gent with a
huge professional camera and lens. The thing must have weighed ten pounds,
but he seemed to be hefting it easily. I daresay the exercise exempted him
from a gym workout that night.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

You see a lot of expensive glass at Oshkosh, that's for sure!
Oshkosh Gerry