Old September 4th 03, 05:58 PM
Ian

I'm actually 6'2", but have a leg injury preventing me from bending my right
leg.
SNIP
Any suggestions??

I'm 6'3" and can usually bend my legs OK ( depending on how
recently I have fallen off one of my bikes ) and I find most small
"helos" a tight squeeze. I have a long back/short legs too and
I simply can't fit into a Rotaway - even with all the seat padding
removed.

An R22 is borderline for me too but the Hughes 300C is marginally
better. A little harder to get into with the conventional cyclic - but
more comfortable once you are in. The Bell 47 / Safari 'home build'
arecvery roomy in the cabin.

I don't have any thoughts re your leg - I assume your ankle works
OK ? Best of luck.

Cheers IAN

--
DRYSDALE MOTORCYCLE CO.