Old March 6th 16, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default Wing Frequency measuring app

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 2:03:36 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Saturday, 5 March 2016 08:39:05 UTC+11, wrote:
I have written an app that measures wing frequency - currently available for Android on the Play Store he https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...j.ios.wingfreq.

An IOS version will be available once I jump through the various hoops Apple places in the way.

Video of it in action he https://youtu.be/dBJOBxGWtCQ.

Clyde.

There is absolutely no difference in measured wing frequency whether done on a cradle or main / tail wheel skid or wheel. Try it out before you write otherwise. - Rolf
Rolf

So can I assume before you posted that you checked every glider in existence, on every cradle imaginable, and at every tire pressure?

On my Schleicher at least, the builder has called out some very specific jacking points for this procedure.