Old August 25th 03, 04:41 AM
Craig

John Shoemaker wrote in message . ..
With my feet flat on the floor, ... not touching the rudder pedals, my
Citabria rolls to the left.

I have to hold right stick a bit for an entire trip.

I was told the the wing had to be "bent".
There are adjustments at the base of each strut on both sides of the
fuselage. I'd like to take in a turn or two and see what happens, but I
don't know which side to adjust.

Best and first thing to do is get out the manual and correctly level
the a/c, and verify correct rigging. There will be a procedure for
leveling the a/c and then for checking for correct rigging. Once you
know that the a/c is correctly rigged, you can then start making
adjustments to correct the problem. It could be a rigging problem, a
trim tab problem, a control throw problem.... By blindly making
adjustments it will be a hit or miss proposition on finding what is
messed up. Start from having the rig correct and make one adjustment
at a time to work out what it really needs. It will involve lots of
trips around the patch, but won't be a frustation builder.

Craig C.