Old September 27th 19, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Kawa rough landing?

On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 12:25:22 AM UTC-4, 5Z wrote:
This started out discussing whether the extended engine on the GP14 would
cause it to "plummet" if I recall some previous comments. We're providing
some data points for what appears to be a similar looking pylon propeller
to the GP14. The GP14 actually looks less draggy.

The data points you are providing are totally irrelevant to GP14.
The GP14 has no big radiator as required with gas power and a folding propeller,
though it does not close the engine-bay doors like Antares.
GP14 should be completely benign mast out and prop stopped. No plumetting.