Old November 2nd 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Best Looking Sailplane

On Nov 1, 7:42*pm, Peter Smith wrote:
On Nov 1, 6:30*pm, Martin Gregorie
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 14:31:27 -0800, vontresc wrote:
None of that plastic stuff looks right. Give me some good old German
plywood. :-)

Hard to beat a Ka-6

For my money the best looking of the wooden gliders is the Fafnir.

--
martin@ * | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

All sailplanes are beautiful, but take a look at the National Soaring
Museum's newly restored Kirby Gull. Now that's a really beautiful ship!

Nah the most beautiful must be the Cherokee II

oh wait, we're not supposed to just post the type of glider that we
fly/own??

Libelles sure are pretty...

too bad that Kirby Gull never got to and probably never will fly after
such a great restoration.