Old March 23rd 10, 05:25 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Mark

Default Smooth

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:52:17 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:12*pm, Mark wrote:

(ignorance snipped)

Goddamn, you're a ****ing idiot, Jeffrey Bloss.

(pretending to be Mark)

This is the /real/ Mark.

Oops, I snipped your blather, tee hee.

Is there no end to you internet posers who seek
intellectual validation?

Bet you secretly wish you were Me/Mark. My
intellect has enabled me to buy ANYTHING I want,
or go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.

I'm smart my friend. 100 years is a short time to
live. May as well enjoy one's self.

You, Jeffrey Bloss, can suck my dick.

ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.