Old March 13th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Stewart

Default Cool new aircraft tool

wrote:
Forgive the intrusion -- I hope I'm not out of line with a "new
product" announcement. I just wanted to let everyone know about it.

After years of changing the oil in his Cessna 182, my buddy and
business partner invented a VERY cool gadget for airplane owners. It's
also great for a ton of other uses.

It's called Form-A-Funnel. You can check it out at
http://www.formafunnel.com
.

We truly hope it makes life easier for someone out there! Thanks!

Nice product, but *please* turn the sound off
or down. It is very embarrasing to be surfing
at work and have a commercial blaring on your
machine. We can read.