Old June 9th 04, 04:20 AM
JStONGE123

Default Full Metal Jacket quote of the day

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive
recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you
will be a minister of death, praying for war.
But until that day you are pukes! You're the
lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ****ing beings!
You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian ****!
Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you
will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do
not look down on
******s, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you
are all equally worthless! And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do
not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that?
-Gunnery Sgt. Hartman;

The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
through your guttiwuts.