Old December 1st 03, 08:43 AM
Bill

If 2002 connects then I cant figure out 2004. Very strange indeed
Is there a way you can open ZA and see if the 2004 exe is blocked and then
give it permission? Its a different exe so maybe ZA is blocking it and not
asking for permission to let it through.

Maybe someone else will have an idea.

good luck
Bill

"The Real Cali Kid" wrote in message
One other oddity, Bill. I have FS2K2 on the same drive, and it connects

the weather server with no problems at all.

Reggie

"Bill" wrote in message
.. .
What error message etc happens when you try to download the wx?
I have had no problems at all and I am also behind a firewall although

not
ZA
Bill

"The Real Cali Kid" wrote in message
I have not been able to download real world weather in FS9 for the

last
week. Has anyone else experiences this problem? I'm wondering if it

could
be something within my system. I'm using Zone Alarms firewall, and

I've
never had this problem before.

Any ideas or suggestions, or similar problems?

Thanks in advance.

Reggie