Old April 18th 04, 11:51 PM
G Nugent

Yes, it can. The moon's Transit time (when it's at it's highest point
in the sky overhead) is given for the selected day on the main screen.
Changing the time in the application to that of the transit time will
show the moon's Azimuth and Altitude for that instant.

wrote in message . com...
(G Nugent) wrote in message . com...
V1.70 of LunarPhase Pro has just been released. Full details of the
software can be found at:
http://www.nightskyobserver.com/LunarPhaseCD

LunarPhase Pro (for Windows) is a software toolkit for anyone who's
interested in the moon. By using the integrated tools and the general
lunar data presented on screen, you'll be able to easily see when and
where the moon is, its phase for any date, when it's above the horizon
and so on.

The software is very easy to learn and use. Its simple, yet powerful
features will provide you with
the information you require!

Can this program tell me where and when the moon is exactly 90 degrees
overhead. Somebody said this is the meridian crossing.

I need to go there to look for my time distortion. It is supposed to
be a 15 meter gps error. The geographic high altitude of "right
overhead".

My "wormhole" is the egg standing mystery location that moves so fast,
it is hardly identifiable in urban legend. It is really a transparent
distortion.