Old March 20th 05, 07:17 AM
Matt Wiser

"John A. Weeks III" wrote:
In article , :7501
wrote:

Is the Eglin AFB museum open to the public?

Where is the museum exactly? Close to I-10 or is it near the Gulf?

From Pensacola, take US-98 along the gulf to Fort Walton
Beach. Then take Highway 85 north a few miles. The
museum is just outside of the west gate to Eglin at
the intersection of Highway 189. I have also taken
Highway 393 off of US-98, then turned on 189. This area
is very confusing since it is growing very fast, and
maps cannot keep up with the rapid change.

-john-

--
John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708