Old March 27th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default yet another annual story - day three (finished)

On Mar 26, 5:40 pm, Bob Noel
wrote:
Nothing to say except wrapped up the annual.

24 hours of time for the two mechanics, which included installing the
knots-2-U strobe (which is NOT a 6.5 hour job), plus some of my time
opening and closing the various panels.

A three day turn on an annual inspection plus an STC install is pretty good.

Now I'm looking forward to some flying weather and time off from work...

--
Bob Noel
(gave up looking for a particular sig the lawyer will hate)

WOW, My record for an annual is 3 weeks. Some have wondered if its
called an annual because it takes a year.

-Robert