Old August 19th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Third class abroad

"5 by 5" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's the case in Canada. AFAIK all
this is
pretty recent. I will be in the UK tomorrow and I will see if I can
give the CAA a buzz and see what the dealie is straight from the
horse's mouth.

Bertie

Nothing would surprise you Buttlipp, you're clueless.

Not true. I'm surprised you're as big a fjukktard as you are.

I would have thought after getting the CNOTM last onth you'd know better
than to try it again..

But hey, I get up every day in hope of surprises such as that!

Bertie