Old June 30th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Passed an Eclipse jet yesterday

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:14:49 GMT, "Mike" wrote
in Z2S9k.70$al3.68@trnddc06:

I was flying on the Dallas side of the metroplex not too far from KADS. The
TRACON called out the traffic and the plane was so small and moving so fast
it was impossible to see until we were quite close.

If you were below 10,000', the Eclipse wasn't doing more that 250 kts.

We passed about 1 mile or less off each other's right wing, level with us.
I wish they would paint them with brighter colors.

Do you recall seeing a landing light burning?