Old March 28th 05, 01:53 AM
Carl Ellis

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:33:05 GMT, Jimbob wrote:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:37:32 -0800, Carl Ellis
wrote:

I am looking for an article regarding aircraft qualifying for Sport Pilot.
The thrust of the article was beware when purchasing an aircraft for Sport
Pilot. Be sure to carefully examine the logs for anything that would take
the aircraft out of category - even if the modification has been removed.
Once out, the aircraft no longer qualifies.

I believe the article was in an AOPA or EAA publication within the last
several months. I've looked through my stack but cannot find it.

Does anyone remember the magazine and issue?

Thanks,

- Carl -

I haven't seen the article but I am real curious. Would this be
referring to an s-lsa or standard/experimental operating under
sportpilot rules?

Jim

http://www.unconventional-wisdom.org

The article referred to latter. I don't know about the former.

- Carl -