Old April 26th 15, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Rollings[_2_]

Default Gliding near Moscow

They'll probably send you to the Gulag just for asking.

At 11:43 25 April 2015, Bruce Hoult wrote:
I've this week moved from NZ to Moscow for possibly a couple of years

(Visa
and Work Permit say 3 years, but who knows?). I'm planning trips

(possibly
even just weekends) to Germany/Czech/Poland/Hungary in which I might get

my
gliding fix.

I rented an apartment yesterday, and today I look out my window and see
this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDbzULUXIAAVHz0.jpg:large

(looking SSE from Polkovaya 20, the Kremlin is 5 km away, towards the

right
of the picture)

That looks worth getting a launch for. But is there any around here? That
don't require a fast jet medical and endless paperwork to participate?