Old June 14th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.notb
mariposas rand mair fheal

Default "Pentagon Wants Kill Switch for Planes"

In article ,
St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:35:00 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , St. Raoul
Xemblinosky says...

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:03:46 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
wrote:

Hail Eris! On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:27:05 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was
laughing at the antics of Maxwell, when they suddenly burst out in tears:
Mxsmanic says...
Robert M. Gary writes:

Jesus Christ. Its not bad enough that we have F-16's chasing us
around
for fun. Now they're going to shutdown our engines as we fly the
family to grandma's house. Is it time for a revolution yet?

All you have to do is vote.

The last American whose 'vote' really counted was Lee Harvey Oswald

Well, if you believe the official story, anyway.

It was really Mick Jagger and me.

I like RAW's "theory" that it was John Dillinger

The Wall Street Journal blames Bill Clinton's penis.

is it true the fbi have it on exhibition in their museum

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven