Old July 13th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_7_]

Default Generators that use Wind power.

Scott wrote:

Topic: WIND POWERED GENERATORS.

I would like to introduce you to a new wind powered generator company.

These are specifically for LOW wind speeds. These are affordable sized
for the average (non-city) U.S. homeowner.

This is a very small company. These are being built one at a time.

The page is at ReasonablePower.com

http://www.reasonablepower.com

Please take the time to look at the page.

If you have a valuable response whereby I may learn and do better as I
build this company, please post your response to this newsgroup. I
will be reading postings herein for a while.

And...I love the "legals" page. Not guaranteed to do ANYTHING. No
warranty on materials? So if you make it look pretty (workmanship) by
making it out of kleenex and spit, it has NO warranty? What DO you
guarantee...that you'll cash my check???