Old June 13th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GM

Default It's been a LOUSY U.S. soaring contest season!

On Jun 12, 9:33*pm, "John Bojack" wrote:
Can we all do a group hug, or something?

Perry was mediocre.
15m Nats got rained out.
Bermudah high had one good day, but did get a contest in with some rather
weak weather.
And finally, Caesar Creek had their typical rain-out to keep things going..

What have we done to deserve this?

I'm selling my glider and buying a bass boat! * Anybody want to trade me one
of them sparkley-bass boats for an LS-10? *I want a red one.

J4

What am I supposed to say? I left Caesar Creek yesterday and now the
same front is hovering right here over the SC upstate! Anyhow, I found
a red bass booat for you.

Uli Neumann
Libelle 'GM'