Old June 21st 18, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching.

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 10:23:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Are the angels on the pin all the same size?

Scholars have spent considerable time debating this question, but likely not as much time as some of the arguments and discussions on the R.A.S. !

But seriously, Angels are pure intelligence and don't occupy space. And for a more thoughtful answer one would really need to know if it is the head of the pin you are referring, or the sharp point, it could make a difference.

John - my Libelle still has the original contest letters on it - QT

Mark Guay

I still think the core issue is whether the count is represented in Arabic or Roman, and in what base. The "head" of the pin is generally agreed to be the "not pointy" end, but I will defer to St. Thomas and the Talmudic scholars for final guidance. Angels can change state as proven by the Large Haydron Collider experiments.

I loved that Libelle, if you ever want to sell it please let me know.

QT