Old December 21st 04, 08:04 PM
Chris

"C Kingsbury" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Spockstuto" wrote in message
Your tax dollars at work

Objectively speaking, the #1 job of the TSA is to prevent another
9/11-style
hijacking. While we can argue that Thousands Standing Around is at turns
rude, inefficient, and as kafkaesque as every other bureaucracy, we have
not
had another 9/11. I've traveled ~300k miles commercial since 9/11 so I
know
what a pain it is. Perhaps the TSA has nothing to do with the fact that we
haven't seen another suicide hijacking here.

Also, it's worth keeping in mind that Muslim does not always equal Arab.
Leaving aside the one-off nutcases like Richard Reid, Jose Padilla, or
that
jackass kid from Marin, some of the most violent terrorists in the world
today can be found in the archipelagoes of Southeast Asia.

Some of them were Irish too mainly funded through US organisations. A case
of double standards