Old July 25th 03, 02:39 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:59:28 GMT, "Richard Kaplan"
wrote:

No closure times for the airport. The controllers are usually quite
accommodating unless you happen to show up right in the middle of peak
airliner arrivals. Even then the longest delay I can ever recall was maybe
15 minutes.

You have no choice except to park at Signature, however, with all the usual
high fees for a Signature. I remember I once landed at PIT with a student
on a training flight and we did a U-turn in the far corner of the Signature
parking lot and can you believe someone must have been out there with
binoulars watching my wheels hit their pavement and therefore they sent me a
$25 "Ramp Fee" bill?

Or they merely got your N-number from monitoring the tower/ground
frequencies.